YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE
How to open a Vendor Account
What is required for Vendor Account
Access your dashboard here.
Low Fees & Transparent
We help you start up!
1. Vendor Dashboard – Main
After logging in, you’ll be directed to the main dashboard area.
This page also presents graphical reports of your store and sales statistics. Detailed sales reporting can be found at section Reporting
2. Profile setup
Here you can set up profile of the shop owner/representative who manages your EFM store
3. Store Settings
3.1. Store Profile
- Store name, address, telephone
- Store images: Follow the image size parameters for the best display of your graphics on the platform
- Image size: must be < 300kB
- Shop description: Tell your customers about your brand, values, and story. This appears in the “About” section of your Store
3.2. Store Location
Fill in CITY field to enable local customers to filter for your specific area. This filter is on the Homepage
3.3. Store SEO
If you’re familiar with Search Engine Optimisation, you can configure SEO parameters for your store. This will help boost your (Google) search visibility
3.4. Store Policies
It’s important to have Policies or Terms & Conditions for your business. On EFM, every vendor must specify
- Shipping policy: If you only ship to certain areas/cities or have specific delivery conditions, specify them in this section.
- Refund policy: conditions in which customers are (not) eligible for refunds
- Return/Exchange/Other policies: for every other policies/conditions applied to your business and your customers
3.5. Store Invoice
The information here will appear on your digital and PDF invoices that are automatically generated for every transaction.
- Prefix: appear at the beginning of the invoice number. You can use this to align with your general invoice format.
- KvK & BTW numbers: For transparency and per requirement by Belastingdienst, these numbers should be disclosed on the invoices to your customers
3.6. Vacation Mode
Going on holiday?
OR temporarily stop your services?
Now you can easily inform your customers and temporarily suspense your service without disappointing or losing them.
This is a new & unique feature at EFoodMarkt.
4. Shipping options
There are 3 options for shipping configuration
- Shipping by Country: if you have a nation-wide shipping rate, choose this option
- Shipping by Zone: if you only deliver to specific cities/areas in the country, choose this option. The zones are created by EFM admin.
- Shipping by Weight: if your shipping charges are based on weight or number of products with specific weight.
4.1. Shipping by Country
Currently, EFM only support vendors’ offerings destined for customers in the Netherlands.
4.2. Shipping by Zones
- When select this option, you must offer at least 1 delivery methods (below) for every zone.
- Zones match from top to bottom, you can also exclude regions from shipping by adding a zone for that region and assigning no shipping methods to it.
- If the zone/city/region is not yet covered by those on the list, please send us an email . We’ll add it to the list for you to configure
- If a customer enters a shipping address that is in a zone without shipping methods, they will be informed that no shipping is available.
There 3 methods that can be offered for each zone.
- Flat rate: a fixed shipping cost charged on order
- Free shipping: you can define the min. order threshold for free shipping. Or if you offer FREE SHIPPING for every purchase on your shop, you should add this option to your Zone/Method with min. amount = 0
- Local Pickup: possibility for customers to pick-up themselves at your location
1. Via Store Set-up at first log-in
When you log in for the first time using provided credential, you will be asked to set up your store. If you have logged in before or are not directed to this page, you can copy paste this URL to your browser and follow the step.
Onboarding payment will be presented in step 2, as shown in section 3 below
2. Via Dashboard
Alternatively, you can access payment onboarding through your Store Dashboard
- From your store dashboard, go to Settings
- Click on Payment section
- Click on Connect with Stripe
- Follow instructions for onboarding.