AChau Market is an authentic Asian A-brand foods supermarket. We offer a very wide range of the best quality of Asian products, just like you are in the Asian supermarket: Vietnamese coffee, traditional Vietnamese ingredients and convenient kits for cooking Vietnamese cuisines.
Salt, Sugar, Spices (Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Clove), Flavor Enhancer: E621, Beef Flavor.
Free shipping for non-Frozen order above €50,- or shipping fee €5.95 for order under €50. Delivery is on next working day
Frozen & Fresh Food possibly combined with non-Frozen orders must be above €50 to be eligible for home delivery with default shipping fee €7,95. Delivery every working day from Monday-Friday
- A Chau Market online Webshop will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products.
- A Chau Market online Webshop recognizes electronic communication and will not deny the validity or legal effect thereof simply because the communication is electronic.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be permanently impossible, A Chau Market will inform the customer of this online no later than five working days after ordering.
- 4. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk of loss and / or damage to products rests with the A Chau Market online Webshop until the moment of delivery to the customer.
- The invoice address is the address that the customer has communicated to A Chau Market online Webshop to which the invoice will be sent. The delivery address is the address that the customer has communicated to A Chau Market online Webshop as the place of delivery. Delivery takes place from Spijkenisse and is outsourced to a professional transporter. The manner and time of delivery is subject to the chosen method of performance of the service by the carrier. The customer cannot complain about this at A Chau Market online Webshop.
- A Chau Market online Webshop will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but no later than within five working days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed, with due observance of the provisions of article 5. If there is a delay in delivery, or if an order is not or only partially can be carried out, the customer will be notified of this no later than five working days after placing the order. In such a case, a customer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs, but no right to any compensation.
- In case of dissolution on the basis of the previous paragraph, A Chau Market online Webshop will refund the amount that the customer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
- When purchasing products, the customer has the option for seven days from the day of receipt of the product or total order by or on behalf of the customer to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons by unambiguously making this known. The right of withdrawal does not apply to non-consumers.
- If the customer wishes to make use of the right of withdrawal, he must only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether the customer wishes to keep the product. During this period, the customer will handle the product and packaging with care. The customer will return the product with all delivered accessories and, as far as possible, in the original condition and packaging to A Chau Market online Webshop, according to the reasonable and clear instructions indicated by A Chau Market online Webshop.
- Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the customer makes use of the right of withdrawal, the costs of the standard return will not be borne at most.
- If the customer has paid an amount, A Chau Market online Webshop will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after receipt of the return, proof of return or cancellation, subject to possible settlement of the excessive costs of return.
There are no inquiries yet.