Get acquainted with four of our selected meals in this introductory box
- P-King: Pumpkin with spice and evertything is nice. Roti with jackfruit marinated in a massala, pumpkin and long beans
- Mr – H: Tropically marinated and stir-fried Tempeh with green spinach rice and crispy seasonal vegetables
- Funky Lasagne: it up! Lasagne suri-talia with tomato salsa, eggplant, béchamel sauce and a pinch of Madam Jeanette and lots of vegan cheese
- Lady in red is dancing in red curry seitan with coconut milk, eggplant and a beet potato mix
Oven Box – 4 Plant-based meals (Funky Lasagna, Potato with soul, Veggie Madness & Bulgur meets Jack)Get acquainted with four tasty oven meals in this oven box
- Funky Lasagna: Funk it up! Lasagne suri-talia with tomato salsa, eggplant, béchamel sauce and a pinch of Madam Jeanette and lots of vegan cheese
- Potato with soul: These potatoes swing like James Brown. Soulfull funky casserole with leek, potato, Madam Jeanette and more things to make you swing, because this one is spicy!
- Veggie Madness: So much color mixed together, it drives you crazy! Seasonal vegetables with tricolor pasta, vegan cheese, chickpeas and fresh herbs
- Bulgur meets Jack: I say Jack, you say Bulgur! Bulgur with Jackfruit, massala and tasty seasonal vegetables
Get acquainted with four tasty curry meals in this curry box
- Yelllowman: Feel the sun, dancing on some reggae beats. Yellow curry with tofu, deliciously scented coriander, coconut milk and sweet potato from the oven
- Mokro Flavor: A little bit of this, a little bit of that, a little Ras el Hannout and a little coconut milk. A mix of North African and Asian flavors with pearl couscous, tofu and seasonal vegetables
- Lady in red: Lady in red is dancing in red curry seitan with coconut milk, eggplant and a beet potato mix
- The green Thai: Love the Orient? Fresh Tofu marinated in green curry with coriander, zucchini and rice with a tasty pumpkin mix
Get acquainted with four tasty Tempeh with rice meals in this Tempehbox
- Sexy Pinky: I’m sexy marinated soy Tempeh with pink-red beet rice and crispy seasonal vegetables
- Pumpkinhead: Rice cooked with pumpkin pieces, seasonal vegetables and marinated Tempeh
- Mr-H: As green as the Hulk. Stir-fried Tempeh with spinach rice and crispy seasonal vegetables
- Pom-poen: Approved by grandma! Pom is an oven dish made from tubers of the tayer plant from Suriname. With yellow rice and seasonal vegetables
Get acquainted with four tasty roti meals in this rotibox
- The Beetmaster: Taste the beet, feel the bite, a red beet Roti with delicious Jackfruit marinated in Surinamese massala and a potato long beans beet mix
- P-King: Pumpkin with spice and evertything is nice. Roti with jackfruit marinated in masala, pumpkin and long beans
- Green Velvet: Get some power, a full spinach Roti with Jackfruit marinated in Surinamese massala and a potato long beans mix
- Mr. Potatohead: The original, Roti with jackfruit marinated in massala and a potato long beans mix
BiteMyPlants – 100% plant-based meals that provide a cheerfully colored and exciting adventure on your plate. You want to eat healthy but also delicious. And actually you feel like making ‘Growing a Greener World’ your lifestyle and putting less meat on the menu or even scrapping it completely.€9.00 – €12.00€9.00 – €12.00
Our BBQ pack aims to please: a royal amount of grill-able, plant-based protein to fill one hungry belly!
The pack contains:
- one marinated spare ribs rack, made from seitan and jackfruit (450g), or as we like to call them: fair ribs
- one smokey BBQ burger patty (110g)
- one portion of BBQ skewers, marinaded in soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil (3 skewers, 40g each)
- one portion (180ml) of homemade peanut sauce, BBQ sauce, garlic sauce or sweet & spicy sauce
The Ultimate I Sea Collection – one of the best sellers! All seaweed goodness in one box:€26.95
We love the spices that go into a good shoarma, so we have jazzed up our seitan with our own blend of middle eastern flavors.
- Easily cut into strips and stuffed in a freshly baked pita
- Simply sliced into burger patties.
- Or eaten straight from the fridge when no one is looking.